Monday, October 6, 2008

Luv2Stamp Group Meeting




About a week and a half ago, I went to the Bay Area to attend our Luv2Stamp group meeting in Concord. I also added a couple of days on either end to celebrate my sister Sharon's birthday. We spent a lot of time working on projects at her dining room table, but managed to get out and have some fun too! We both made presentations at the meeting, Sharon's was AWSOME! A couple of the cards I demonstrated are included. To the right, is a gift card holder. I'd be happy to share the instructions. Basically, with a piece of DSP cut to 5 1/2 x 11, scored at 3, 5 1/2, 8. and folded into a W. You put sticky strip along the sides and bottom of the inside of the W, and use either the curly label punch or word window punch along the upper edge, leaving a little over 3/4in on either end. Then, you take 2 pieces of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and adhere one to the inside of the W. (really, it's easy, I'd be happy to send better photos and instructions, just email me)
Anyway, it fits into a regulat envelope!

1 comment:

marwayie said...

ouh!!
so beautiful card has you made.