Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It seems that I have trouble getting things posted except for holidays. It's a good thing there are so many this time of year!









I loved those Peppermint Patty Spiders so much, I decided to try and make turkeys. I thought they turned out pretty cute, I could just "gobble" them up!







My sister Sharon sends me oodles of ideas that she's found on other posts, and though I'd like to do all of them, time keeps getting away from me.
I made these Pumpkin Placecards and have them for sale in my store. They're basically the same as the Halloween ornaments that Patty showed us at a group meeting last year, and I made them in both Pumpkin Pie and in More Mustard. Of course, they're cute just as a decoration as well.
Hope you enjoy them.






















No comments: