Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Flower Card

I actually woke up with this idea in my mind the other morning, and luckily had time to sit at the table and put one together before I forgot everything. Lucky for me (ahem, but not for my husband) ALL my Valentines stuff was all over the dining room table, getting ready for Tuesday's Valentines Workshop, so I had everything I needed. The first card I made was the one with the Riding Hood Red button (the corduroy buttons were with my stuff at my store, soI had to make that one once I had retrieved them), may still play around a little with the backing of these before my class Tues. I stamped Pink Pirouette with the Bella Toile Background stamp on whisper white CS. I punched Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper with the scallop circle and cut between the scallops STRAIGHT in toward the center. Then I punched Kiwi DSP with the long heart from the new Heart to Heart punch for the leaves, and the tiny heart witn RHR DSP for the "bud". I used the Old Olive marker and hand-drew the stem. Happy Valentines Day is a retired stamp from All Year Cheer III, but it's what I had. I used the pink taffeta ribbon for the bow. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: