Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oval Punch Flowers



I made this card last night. I scored a piece of white cardstock, then punched it out, using the large oval punch (set it into the punch at just under halfway). I made 7 of these, then used the sponge dauber with both Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose Inkpads.(color is a little off on the photo) The background was made using the DSP from the hostess set, Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose, leaves from Kiwi Kiss, crimped and hand cut. The ovals were crimped Kiwi Kiss and Apricot Appeal, then punched with the large oval punch (I cut down the apricot a little to give it a border. Oval All Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini, and used the Kiwi Kiss/Vanilla ribbon, the button is from the Button Bouquet set. I thought it turned out well.

1 comment:

kay said...

Hi, Ellen! Lovely Card!! It's nice to see you in your blog again!