Friday, January 16, 2009

Goodie bag


I'm working on projects for an upcoming class, and made this little goodie bag using the Fabulous Top Note Die and the new Itty Bitty Buds Hostess Set (pg 19, new catalog) I stamped the images randomly (and you have no idea how difficult this is for me!) on the Top Notes using Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Yoyo Yellow. Then I used snail to attach them to the little bag, which I had cut down to 2 3/4 in.(purchased at the craft store) I then punched the handle with the wide oval, and used the punched section for a tag with a smaller yoyo yellow oval. Then tied it up with the Tangerine Tango 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon and the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon. I think it would make a great Hostess gift or little gift bag.

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Yes, actually I DO KNOW how hard it is to stamp randomly! I feel your pain! LOL LOVE the project! Patty