Friday, June 19, 2009

More Sneaks



This card uses punched squares of the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, snailed to CS and cut with the Big Shot and Top Note Die. I thought it was a subtle statement to use the "It's Good to Dream" stamp from the new Razzle Dazzle set on a "quilt" (get it, quilt..dream.... yeah, okay, I know..)
Anyway, I stamped the flowers from the same set in Crushed Curry onto white CS, once I added the Melon Mambo Ribbon, tied to show the backside (this is a really nice feature of the new ribbon!) I mounted the Top Note quilt. It's been really fun playing with these new products! My catalog should actually arrive next week (I was a little late in getting my order placed, what with going back and forth to the Bay Area) and I'm sure my "Wish List" will be monumental!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the quilt look with the new DSP, great job!! I'll have to give it a try :o)

. said...

That is just darling!

Rose said...

This is adorable, Ellen! I love the patchwork on the top note die...too cute!