Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sneak Peek of the NEW In Colors!




I had a chance to play with the new In Colors this past weekend at my sister Sharon's. We spent a great deal of time moving boxes and building a shed in her new backyard (see her post, http://www.inkinoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/) but sometimes, you just need to stop and play with your new toys! I made 5 cards total using all HER new stuff (she's VERY generous!-mine should arrive next week) here are a couple.


The bottom one uses the new Circle Circus set (which I think I'm going to love!) I stamped various of that set in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo, mounted it on Crushed Curry CS and used the Melon Mambo as an accent stripe. This is a really fun card! It certainly would work for many occasions!


The top uses paper from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, the new Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (LOVE IT!!), and the sentiment from the new Kind & Caring Thoughts Level 3 Hostess Set.

No comments: